My online journal.
I love the photo shoot! So many great shots!
Oh wow Meg--what *great* photos!!! Such a photogenic family. I would LOVE to do something similar someday, but I think I'd have to drug Dan to drag him to something like that. :)
Those are great, Meg!Love the expressions ;-)Looks like you were having fun.
Super adorable - looks like fun, you can really see your families personality in them - great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the photo shoot! So many great shots!
Oh wow Meg--what *great* photos!!! Such a photogenic family. I would LOVE to do something similar someday, but I think I'd have to drug Dan to drag him to something like that. :)
Those are great, Meg!
Love the expressions ;-)
Looks like you were having fun.
Super adorable - looks like fun, you can really see your families personality in them - great!
Post a Comment