My online journal.
OK - I like your example better. That site said I look like Nicolas Cage. What? I don't think so!
I suppose I should have clarified: I couldn't find a decent photo of myself, so I used one of my sister Jean. Ooops!
I don't see Ace Young up there.Huh.
Even more suspect is the fact that Joel didn't get Joey Fatone on his!! WHAAAT!??I got Frankie Muniz and Matthew Broderick for me... which is partly why I used yours. At least you look FEMALE.Oh, but we both got Christy Turlington -- we must actually look like her!
Yeah, well I did this with a picture of Jackson when he was about 4 months old and you know who one of his matches was? OPRAH. What the...?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OK - I like your example better. That site said I look like Nicolas Cage. What? I don't think so!
I suppose I should have clarified: I couldn't find a decent photo of myself, so I used one of my sister Jean. Ooops!
I don't see Ace Young up there.
Huh.
Even more suspect is the fact that Joel didn't get Joey Fatone on his!! WHAAAT!??
I got Frankie Muniz and Matthew Broderick for me... which is partly why I used yours. At least you look FEMALE.
Oh, but we both got Christy Turlington -- we must actually look like her!
Yeah, well I did this with a picture of Jackson when he was about 4 months old and you know who one of his matches was? OPRAH.
What the...?!
Post a Comment