Okay, it's like, 75 degrees and sunny right now. Way too beautyful to be bloggering! BUT I needed to update a little.
Joel was a ROCK STAR of a husband this morning. He let me mow the lawn so he could spend some time with the kids (and I could get some exercise!). He assembled Lulu's new toddler bed. Threw in some laundry. Did dishes. Finished the lawn (he doesn't like it when I do the hills). Let me shower. Want a husband like that? I could teach you, but I'd have to charge. ;)
Not to be outdone, I personally de-ssembled Lucy's crib, moved it into Ed's room and re-assembled it, solo. I know, I'm amazing. :) Both kids are napping and I have some stuff to do, but have a great day, ok?
Oh, some of my awesomest cousins have new blogs. I'll add links... sometime.
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Megs,
This is Aunt Denise again. I turned Naomi on to this we sat and read and laughed. You definitely have a gift! keep writing we love it.
Like I've said before--you guys MUST be super parents...i have so much admiration for you!
Have a great day!
Yours is definetly bringing mine to the yard lately!!!
Post a Comment