My online journal.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

stuff

I'm sitting here wondering why I have this crazy sense of deja-vu and I realize: http://lucypants.blogspot.com/2007/08/ramalama-bang-bang.html I LIVED THIS SAME DAY TWO YEARS AGO!!

Yes, that's right, it's the end-of-August, where Joel gets to go on a 3-day golf trip and I get to stay home and care for our progeny IN THE RAIN. I get to look forward to softball and Jamie babysitting, only to have it RAINED OUT. I do suppose this year there's much less poop. Phew.

Other news: our pumpkins are ginormous; we've got a couple that are maybe nearly 2 feet in diameter. We also have zucchini (finally!) and tomatoes coming out of our ears, so slide me any great recipes you've got. And it turns out that my 3 green pepper plants might actually produce colored peppers as well! I left a bunch on the plants, to see how big they'd get, and lo and behold some are turning reddish. So that's kind of fun.

No comments: