My online journal.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The teeth have left the building.

Eddie and Joel and I all just got back from the hospital. Ed is doing GREAT. He's eating popsicles like they're going out of style, and holding court on the living room couch, while being doted on by his loyal admirers -- mostly Gramps and Lucy.

The teeth are out -- and it's a good thing, because the roots were very badly damaged, according to the doc. He and all the Children's Hospital staff were just wonderful, gentle, kind, and patient. It was a wonderful experience.

Thank you, everybody, for the thoughts and prayers and well-wishing. Gotta go unwrap some more popsicles!!

7 comments:

CarolSue said...

Oh, fabulous!! I've been thinking about you all, all morning.

Thanks for the update.

Nicole said...

Oh Good, I am glad you are back and things are good already this morning - cute picture!

Heather said...

So glad to know everyone is doing well!

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Yay! Boy, you must be relieved to have that behind you. I showed Abby the picture of Eddie and Lu you posted, and then e prayed for you all over breakfast. So glad it all went so well. :)

MC said...

I'm so glad it went okay!

peggles said...

YEAH!! eddie did great...how were you and JG?

Meg said...

Good point, Peg. I went to bed at 7:00 last night with a massive migraine. I had no idea how stressed out I was about the whole thing. Phew. Being a mom is hard work! :)