My online journal.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Is anybody going to listen to my story?

Jean's going to blog about Across the Universe, if she hasn't already. Awesome movie -- rent it!

I was SO happy to see "Falling Slowly" (from Once) win best song at the Oscars last night. Such a great moment.

It's Monday, which I suppose is inevitable. Lucy has bitten Ed already this morning, and he's pulled her hair. Lots of tears -- but none of them mine, which is a nice change.

Gotta get the boys down for naps -- that is, if William will finish eating! He's the only one who will touch these egg muffins I made, so I suppose I should be grateful.

Ed loves to play Hide and Seek and counts like this:
"One, Zee, Eight, Sen! Ready I come!!"

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Still planning on Friday...

Whew! It will be here before you know it!