My online journal.

Friday, February 01, 2008

...and where is that Hole In The Head I ordered off Amazon?!?

Yesterday Ed got a bit of frostnip on his fingers because it took me more than three stinkin minutes to get little Will strapped into his car seat on the way to ECFE.

Last night I got pulled over (actually NOT for speeding, honestly!) because the tabs on my Corolla are 5 months expired. And then I couldn't find any current proof of insurance anywhere in the car.

And this afternoon I ran the dishwasher and I now have two kitchen-sinkfuls of disgusting water that is absolutely not going anywhere.

I was about to ask that nice Obama supporter who came to the door today if she would give me a nice paper cut and then pour lemon juice into it. I would thank God it's Friday, except that means that a plumber is going to cost, like, $600 instead of $200 like it might normally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're CLOSED!!!!!

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

You need a nice mutton-lettuce-and-tomato sandwich. They're so perky; I love that! ;)

Sorry for the sucky day. :(