My online journal.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Home again, if this is what one calls "home"

I think I'm getting a headache.

We're home!

Our new cabinets are gorgeous. Looking forward to acquiring some appliances between 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM today. Looking forward even more to having the hot water turned back on... and to figuring out what the heck happened to our home phone line.

I have no idea how I'm going to feed the kids lunch today. Here's what we have in the house for food:
1 small ziploc bag of pretzels
1/2 loaf whole wheat bread
1 container (6 oz) Yoplait Passionfruit yogurt
3/4 gallon milk
3 cans Coors Light
1 bottle (16 oz) grape syrup

...Wait, Jimmy John's delivers, right?? YESS!






Alison and me, in her folks' backyard



Abby and Lu, putting around


Joel and Ed on Laguna Beach



Ed finds a kindred spirit


In happier times


Ed chasing a pigeon. "Umback eeer!"


On a beach in LaJolla


3 comments:

CarolSue said...

Green with envy!! Those pix look so... WARM. Mmmm. I remember being warm once... welcome home.

Seattle Nicole said...

Hi Meg! Wow -- your kitchen looks so wonderful! I love the all white, crisp and clean look -- what a nice change for you guys. Now you'll have lots more room for dancing around!! I love your pics from San Diego! We have the same exact pic of us at the Zoo -- same parent/kid/stroller placement -- too funny. Looks like you had a great time (and BTW, thanks for the pics - you all look so great)!!

Lisa Anderson said...

Looks like you had a great trip - fun! I am stuck going to cold places this winter, but that's my choice. Hope we can get together soon!