Well yesterday I had regular contrax all morning, like 5-8 minutes apart... only to be thwarted by lunch and the nice walk I took afterward. It's, like, all the things that are supposed to START labor are actually STOPPING it for me. Bah.
We think Lu caught something like the roto-virus or whatever (can someone with some medical knowledge PLEASE tell Joel that it's not named "roto-virus" simply because it has the same "cleaning out effect" as Roto-Rooter... please??) Oh, wait, I just googled it and it's more like "rotavirus." Well anyway, apart from some nasty diapers at Dee's yesterday and her vomiting on Saturday and her lack of appetite on Sunday... she seemed totally fine this morning. SuperGramps flew up this AM to take care of her, since I didn't feel good about taking her to day care if she's still contagious... what on earth would we do without my dad? Seriously. Though as I mentioned Lu appears to be totally fine today.
OK, back to me: I am getting the impression that *something* is stopping or impeding my labor. Now, I'm not sure if Gus just isn't ready to join us, or if it's something psychological with me, or something physical that just puts a stop on it whenever it starts to get going... but I am feeling strongly that I am going to have to be induced. I would like to try to wait it out as long as possible (as long as Gus is still doing OK in there, and as long as I am not miserable).
OK I better post this, apparently some of you have started to harass Michelle Crandall. :)