My online journal.

Monday, February 13, 2006

38-week report

Hi again. Went to the doc for my 38-week checkup, and truly there is nothing to report. Blood pressure is "beautiful" (110/60-something, I think?). I gained another 4 pounds. Baby's heartbeat is good, and I'm not dilated any more than I was 2 weeks ago. I'm still feeling relatively great (found another v. good pillow configuration, so I'm sleeping well too), so I'm ready for the long haul these last few weeks here.

Still haven't hung up the pictures in Lucy's or Gus's rooms -- if you live in the Twin Cities and have a good sense of where to hang things, PLEASE come over (I will make food or something!) and tell me what to do. I would really appreciate it. If you and I happen to be friends or family, all the better, as it would probably be good to see you. Though I make no promises. :)

No comments: