My online journal.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Big Lake They Call Gitchigumee

Hi gang!
Happy Thursday. Guess what? I'm 25 weeks preg today. How the heck did that happen? Other miscellany, with links to things more interesting than this blog:
  1. Happy 30th Anniversary of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald. Does anyone know where the love of God goes?
  2. The main thing occupying my mind these days is my job, which I will not be blogging about.
  3. We're going to visit my folks this weekend and we have tickets to Wicked. I CANNOT STINKING WAIT.
  4. I really love MPR's 89.3 The Current radio station. And I am so glad I can get reception at my desk now.

5 comments:

CarolSue said...

25 weeks?! Didn't you just find out you were pregnant? Didn't we just get married? Didn't we just graduate? Didn't we just have freshman orientation? Go group 5!!

peggles said...

now, meg...do i really need to tell you how you became 25 weeks pregnant? well, if i must. one day back in may (about 25 weeks ago,)...,

peggles said...

hey! we'll be here in mke all weekend if you want to stop by at any point on your way down or back up!

Molly said...

Meg,

Let me know how Wicked is! I have tickets to go with a bunch of people from work and I am listening to the soundtrack right now. I can't wait!
Molly

Meg said...

Hey Molly!
Wicked was AMAZING. Absolutely phenomenal. The costumes were SO cool, the story is really wonderful, and Ana Gasteyer is just INCREDIBLE as Elphaba. I think I almost liked her better than Idina Menzel (who's on the recording and who I am also madly in love with). You will love it!!